lundi 27 septembre 2021

The best part of me

 Hello

I'm back with a Fall card !
i was longing for this season cause its colors are so rich, 
when it rains, the earth smells so nice, the temperature is going down but not too much, so it's not too agressive, it just makes you feel like knitting and hugging your family in a cozy nest.
i wanted to illustrate all those feelings in my card !
i took inspiration on Sandy Allnock and Alberto Gava's colorings to make my card.
i used a stamp kit by Mama elephant (sentiment and image): family time
i used my promarkers and lots of pencils to make the tree and leaves.
i hope you will like my card and the feelings it conveys
hugs
Shuly

challenges entered:
As you like it: Autumn or Winter and why

1 commentaire:

Sarah a dit…

What a gorgeous Autumnal card. Thank you so much for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT