lundi 27 septembre 2021

Happy thoughts

 Hello
I'm sharing a card I made for the Fall season! i love Autumn so much, the temperatures cool down, the trees are beautiful, there's a lot of tea or hot cocoa drinking and coocooning too!


I followed Mona Toth's fantastic tutorial to color my cup. i colored with promarkers and added splatters with a white Posca and a gold uniball unfortunately the gold doesn't show on the pictures.

I used Lawn Fawn tools to make my card:

Lawn fawn plaid stencils with Lawn fawn yeti ink

Lawn fawn hello baby stamp (bunny)

lawn fawn happy happy happy stamps (sentiments)

Lawn fawn thanks a latte (cup)

Lawn fawn scalloped pop up box (for the small stitched rectangle)

Lawn fawn leafy treep backdrop landscape (for the leaves)

Challenges entered:

Lawn fawnatics: Awesome Autumn

As You Like It: Autumn or Winter and why 


3 commentaires:

Samantha Mann a dit…

Awwww!! This is so cute!! Love thst little bunny with the large cafe!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Chrissy a dit…

Such a cute little Bunny and that is a lot of hot drink for him, but I love Autumn too and love your very cute card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n a dit…

What a cute card. Gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma