lundi 4 octobre 2021

Autumn forest

 Hello

Here's my latest Autum card. 


I used Sunny studio critter campout stamp set to make my scene.  For the forest i was inspired by Le cosebella di sara who made a beautiful hedgehog card a little while ago. I colored a base with my promarkers then colored on top with my pencils to work out the contrasts and texture.
i holographic embossed the sentiment.

I drew the foreground grass, the trees and the bushes.
I wanted to make a peaceful and cozy atmosphere because that's how i feel about Autumn. Not too cold, not too hot, rich colors and smells, making Nature so beautiful.

Challenges
As you like it: Autumn or winter ?
colouring in scrapland: colour sketch

4 commentaires:

HilaryJane a dit…

This is wonderful. I love your colours and the stylised bushes, so clever. A great little scene and so autumnal. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love Chocolate Baroque this month xx

brenda a dit…

A fun Autumnal scene, thanks so much for joining in this months challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Marisol Colón a dit…

A lovely Card!!Thank you for joining us in Colouring in Scrapland challenge,very luck.
Hugs,DT Marisol.

kristintxo a dit…

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us!!!