mercredi 24 avril 2019

Blue Unicorn card

Hello
here is another version of the star shaped unicorn card.
this time the card was inspired by Jennifer and i want to thank her so much for sharing her amazing talent with us!
so here's my card with another stamp from the Clearly Besotted Fairy tale unicorn stamp set !
i also used Spellbinders' circles to make the rainbow, the sentiment is by Lawn fawn and was glitter embossed with black versafine, the unicorn was colored with Promarkers cool greys, arctic blue cool aqua, mint, turquoise, marine, petrol blue and French navy

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

As you like it : favourite animal (to me Unicorns symbolize all animals and Nature. they are fragile and must be cared for; they are the magic of the world and we should feel lucky to live amongst them)
Passion for Promarkers: favourite digi or stamp (hurray for Clearly Besotted unicorn stamp set !)

4 commentaires:

Lynne a dit…

Another gorgeous card, I can't decide which is my favourite out of the two! Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Nat a dit…

Such a sweet image and I love how you have coloured it. Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

Crafty KJ a dit…

Another fab star card with your unicorn stamp and I really love this colour scheme too- really striking! I can see why this would be your favourite stamp as the possibilities are endless with this gorgeous set! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

Elaine Stark a dit…

An adorable card, love the star shape. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine