samedi 24 novembre 2018

winter critter huggers

hello
i made some woodland critter huggers with the winter add on by Lawn Fawn
and with the help of Nichol Spohr, i made the polar bear and then from there i designed the white wolf :))
polar bear:
 white wolf:
the pinguins and cat !
backsides:
On the back i added the Lawn fawn pocket with a matching heart
challenges entered:
Lawn fawnatics: shaped cards
Bastel traum: winter

6 commentaires:

Gab a dit…

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! These are just so sweet! And I just watched Nichol's video with the polar bear. Your wolf is so so cute

Unknown a dit…

These are so cute! I just got my Woodland Critters Huggers in the mail the other day and I'm sooo looking forward to experimenting with them. Your polar bear is adorable!

Samantha Mann a dit…

wow!! wow!!!! these are so cute!! and I can't believe how many you made!! just INCREDIBLE!!! they're all soooo adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Christiana a dit…

These are so darling! I love them all, but the polar bear has stolen my heart. Too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Ballerinanun a dit…

Are these for sale? Are you offering a printable?

Auna Blog a dit…

Goodd read