mercredi 12 septembre 2018

Fall shadow box fox

hello 
this shadow box was made after Yainea's.
I want to thank her cause she kindly agreed with my making a card after hers. 
Yainea is a great source of inspiration for me. she often has such cute and memorable ideas...
so here goes, my shadow box:
the shadow box die is by Lawn fawn, the waving fox and leaves by lawn fawn's jump for joy stamp and die set. the birch trees by mama elephant, the fox at the back is by Lawn fawn mum stamp set.
the sentiment by me, says a little hello
i colored my stamps with promarkers pale yellow, sunflower,  honeycomb, spice,, ivory and saffron.
And here it is with Bach's suite 1:


challenges entered:
Lawn fawnatics: fall mood
I love Promarkers: all creatures
sss: stamp it on

8 commentaires:

As.I.Do.Rodos. a dit…

Fabulous card and colours . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marge a dit…

Oh how cute is this, Shuly! The fox is so adorable and you have made a perfect autumn scene for him. Love the shadow box look too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Marge
×

crafty-stamper a dit…

Fabulous shadown box and love the cute foxes
Carol x

Sharon Noble a dit…

Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

Tip Top a dit…

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering the I Love Promarkers challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

Samantha Mann a dit…

wow! this is soooo cool! LOVE the layers and everything on the sides of the box, too!! SOOOO fun! love the coloring, too! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

francesca a dit…

oh i love making shadow box too! This is soo cute!! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

CraftyLyn a dit…

Beautiful card really has a Autumn feeling,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog good luck Lyn DT x.