vendredi 10 décembre 2021

owl shaker snowglobe

 Hello

today i'm sharing my second shaker snowglobe. this time i used a stamp by My favorite things

Once again i drew snowflakes over the surface of the snowglobe to add dimension to the card
This time my bow and ribbon is blue to match the owl's scarf and the background sky.
I added curls to the tails, i love doing that, i glue the curl onto the side of the snowglobe so that the shape stays curly.
I turned the snowglobe into a card so you can open it and write a word inside.

Tools: Lawn fawn ready set snow stamp and die sets.
My favorite things You make my heart melt stamp set
my stamps were colored with Promarkers.

challenge entered
As you like it : favourite Christmas embellishment and why: i love bows with long tails. they give a sophisticated look to things and that's perfect for this time of year, when we offer beautifully wrapped presents and decorate places with delicate ornaments.



Aucun commentaire: