jeudi 16 août 2018

Music box

Hello
Today I'm sharing my happy place and that will have to be next to my sweet players. My kids play the violin and any time they play, they take my worries away.
So i made this snow and gold card to try and show what a precious treasure music can be.
I used Lawn fawn critter concert stamps, pop up box die set, and music note die set. The critters were colored with Promarkers: pale yellow, sunflower, ivory,saffron, honeycomb, cinnamon and saddlebrown..
Me and my dear musicians:

Challenges: 
Lawnfawnatics: happy place
Passion for promarkers: glitter n sparkle (paper pattern + star sequins)
Pennys challenges: anythg goes

14 commentaires:

Crafty KJ a dit…

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Your colouring of the little critters is amazing and I love the way you've added the music notes as well. Music certainly is precious and your children are very talented I'm sure. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

Linda Mc Enery a dit…

What a wonderful way to celebrate the joy of music! Stunning creation! I love your little creatures and 'floating' music notes! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Shona Chambers a dit…

I'm always amazed by these pop up cards, they look so complicated, I wouldn't know where to start!! Fabulous design and the colours are so gorgeous, a wonderful bright combo. This would definitely make someone smile and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Samantha Mann a dit…

this is SO gorgeous!! the colors!! wow!! that pop up card is INCREDIBLE!!!! i am blown away by the details!! what a perfect, wonderful happy place! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

Karin Åkesdotter a dit…

WOW WOW WOW - This is such an AMAZING pop-up card!!!! I LOVE everything about it!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your favorite place, your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Kathy Krug a dit…

Such a cute pop up box. I love how the notes seem to be floating in space and your paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy DRU DT

Darlene a dit…

OMG this is just awesome! What a fabulous pop up card theme and I too love how you've extended the musical notes! WOW looks like you have quite the talented family ... good for you!! So nice to see children busy with musical instruments vs computer games! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘You are a STAR!’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Michelle a dit…

Hi Shuly - love your pop up card - it is wonderful and the photo of you and family is lovely - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

aussie aNNie a dit…

Hi Shuly, wow what an amazing talented family of musicians you have and they all look so happy doing what's best for them in life. Yes, it is a concern with children in this day and age all over the world and you must be one proud mum to have these gorgeous ones in your house.
I just adore your pop up card, it is just stunning...love your work love your blog and you are now on my list of fabulous crafters to keep in touch with.... I can't find a followers button on your blog but you will know I am a fan of yours...hugs...[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥ ANNIE

Nonni a dit…

Ooooh so cute and precious! Love the box card design and the autumn colors. Those critters are absolutely super cute and I love all the detail in this! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!

Elaine Stark a dit…

A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Diane a dit…

Fabulous card and design...love it and what a wonderful family you have..good job!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Dwie lewe rączki a dit…

Super cute creation! Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Hugs, Iwona

Mary M a dit…

WOW WOW and WOW... LOVE this card! Thanks for submitting it to ScrapyLand Challenge #97.